Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year- A New 'Do

So, my mom has been wanting to get a haircut. Lar was in town and she called the hair salon and they said to me- you should come too. I was to the point where my hair was bugging me. The length was kind-of blah and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it- grow it out or cut it off.
They talked me into going with them and Ta-da! Here are the results------my mom's cute hairdo is pictured above.
My cut and color and eyebrow wax/fill-in

Lar's sleek new style and us making wierd faces


Eyes

Savannah had to get in on the self-portraits as well
(excuse the bags under eyes- makeup was a little too much after color and cut!)

13 comments:

Cindy said...

ir cuts-isn't it the best? Love the faces, too!

Cindy said...

My whole comment didn't make it-the beginning is love the hair cuts

Kelley said...

Nice cuts! You all look great. It's amazing how much you look like your mom, Mary Ann.

I'm doing the growing-out thing right now, and it alternates between me loving it and hating it. :)

Unknown said...

YAY! can I PLEASE be next???

Kim said...

What a bunch of hotties. Can I just say your mom's hair is gorgeous not all women can pull of white, but she looks gorgeous.

Jaime said...

fun for all of you, looks great!

Anonymous said...

you are so pretty!! love the hair and it doesn't matter what you do with it you'll always look like Charlize Theoron to me haha!

Laura said...

love the new 'do!

stephschmidt said...

Cute haircuts and color - I love it! I love how much fun you and your sister have together :)

Jenn said...

Wow! So cute! I really love the cut, and the color looks gorgeous on you! And the eyebrows look great. I am a fan of nice eyebrows. I need to keep mine up better! Plus, your Mom is the queen of style. Seriously, I look at her every Sunday and think, I wish I had that shirt! lol. The best part is that when I ask where she gets her shirts she usually tells me D.I. like you told me, so that's even more motivation for me! It's an addiction...

Missy said...

Love the hair!! the color is so fun!

Audrey and the Boys said...

i love your brows and color/cut. It is time for me to take care of myself too!

Trishelle said...

Mary Ann, your hair looks great! Good for you for treating yourselves to some fun!