Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How to Apply Makeup, Part 2

I am sure everyone learned enough about make-up from the last time these two got together and you are probably asking yourself why in the world anyone would let them get more makeup in their hands. Well- its called sisterly love. We let Jonah and Ryanne go to the dollar store and pick out 1 little gift for their siblings and aunt/uncles. We promised not to influence their choices at all and this is what you get folks! (At least they used it all in one sitting :)





4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh lol so pretty?

happy mom said...

letter L

I love it, and I am just glad that my kids haven't figured out that they can buy kid makeup yet, because when they do, I am in trouble! We did the same thing let the kids pick out whatever they wanted at the dollar store, it is the only place I don't have to say, no!

Jenn said...

Oh, you're supposed to use all of your make-up in one sitting? That's the secret! I knew I was missing something! :) I love how daintily Ryan is sitting there with the makeup on her face. So cute.

Mandy said...

I think our girls are knew eachother in heaven!