Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here are some pictures to go with the concert notes

No, Matt didn't go to the concert with 5 beautiful single ladies- I am just really good at avoiding pictures :)
The groupies meeting Griffin( I am the picture taker) p.s. what is that really wierd thing on the wall?

The opening band- Galanis- they were pretty good too.




Rocking


Matt pops up again
This guy was really good

Lar gazing at her new fave artist, well besides Chris Martin Isn't she cute?

Watch out Lar- the monsters are coming for you!
That one is grabbing your head!! Ahhhh!!!!!









6 comments:

Laura Dawn said...

Nice Mare, love the post of last night's concert. You are funny, I wish that you would have let me take pictures of you...You are cute!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I totally agree with Laura Dawn too! I have to talk t o you today!!!

Tiffany said...

Yes you need to let others take photos of you, beautiful girl.... I'm bummed I couldn't go.... Looks like LOTS o Fun!!

Trishelle said...

It looks like you guys had a total BLAST!! What a super way to celebrate a girl's night out.

Trishelle said...

Matt's cameo appearances crack me up!

Heather Bankhead said...

rad.