Monday, June 2, 2008

Close Ups



I added the above pics of my TWD Madeleines after I wrote the post below, just because I am so excited that I finally figured my camera out. It really makes a difference in the food pictures because you can see the texture better. We got our camera in November and I just barely read through and realized how simple it is to take close up shots. Yeah!
None of these pictures or items are that exciting, but the exciting thing that they represent is the fact that I am now able to take close-up shots with my camera without the picture turning out very blurry and hurting your eyes. I finally sat down with the instruction booklet and figured it out. I had to practice, so I used whatever was right in front of me. This makes such a difference when you are constantly taking pictures of food. I am so happy!






No comments: