Wednesday, February 27, 2008

10 Fave Recipes from Jan/Feb

This is really hard for me to do because I really like all the recipes I have posted, but here are the top 10
Caesar Meatball Salad

Mini Cheeseburger Salad with Yellow Mustard Vinaigrette

Pan-Seared Tilapia

Mixed Bean Chili with Tofu

Carribbean Pork Tacos

Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze

Ginger Chicken Soup (Maple Walnut Biscuits)

Spinach Pesto Manicotti

Red Lentil and Vegetable Soup

Chicken with Mango Salsa, Edamame, and Coconut Rice

1 comment:

Audrey and the Boys said...

I have to agree on your choices. The Mango chicken with Edemame is Scott's favorite dish. That is saying a lot! I love the coconut banana bread. It is my favorite banana bread. The soups were so yummy too. I finally got some red lentils from the health food store, so I am ready to try the real thing! Thanks for all the great recipes!