Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Red Date

Matt picked me up for our date to the Utah game. He is friends with someone who knows the coach, so we got free tickets and got to meet the coach and a bunch of the players. We stayed really late and didn't get home until 2:30 in the morning. It was fun and Utah did make an amazing comeback at the end, but it just didn't feel like home.
I felt myself daydreaming about Sanford Stadium, Uga, the true red and black, the redcoats, heck, I even saw Musa down there on the field! Then I came back to reality. :)
It was fun and we even got to see Jake jumping down onto the field. We had a good time and it made me realize how much I love spending time with Matt! Not that I forgot that, but we really haven't seen each other much lately, fall is extremely busy for him :)



2 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you were able to have a date. Looks like you had a fun time.

happy mom said...

How fun! Did he wear a wig? you guys are cute!