Friday, October 3, 2008

Friends



It is so nice when your child finds a good friend. Someone that they can play with for hours and you never hear crying or tattling or anything like that. Jonah has found a friend and it is so nice when they play together. They have the same interests and she calms him down, which is a nice change. She also happens to have a younger brother who is Ryanne's age, so it is just one fun party when they get together. Savannah just tags along, but I really enjoy watching my children find friends and especially ones that compliment their personalities in such an enjoyable way.























5 comments:

Jaime said...

love the silly faces! (i just called you to let you know I had to go private, so check your email)

stephschmidt said...

That's so nice when your kids find good friends. Dallin had a best friend, they played together all through the summer. Now they're both in preschool and on opposite schedules :(

Audrey and the Boys said...

They look happy. Who is this family? I don't recall meeting them while I was visiting.

Tiffany said...

Jonah is reminding me more and more of Matt.

Unknown said...

hmmmm, Could I have some neighbors like that that are younger than age 10? My kids need sweet little kids like this to play with.