Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dodge Squirt

This is a game that Jonah came up with the other day. Oh, wait, first I want to apologize to anyone in the neighborhood that might have seen me jumping on the trampoline in my swimsuit, sorry if I scared you! Anyway, this was really fun. My mom was squirting us with the jet spray and we were trying to dodge the water. We had a blast! (excuse the pun) Also, if you notice Jonah's ribs sticking out, do not worry. I feed him alot, but he takes after his dad and continues to be stick slim.








Savannah wasn't really in for the squirting, although she did join us later on the trampoline when we were just jumping to get dry. She had the very important mission of taking this bucket of water somewhere. Unfortunately, she got stuck and realized there was a fence, so she had to turn back around.




4 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Thank you for stalking me! It was nice to meet you today. AND YES please join us for the next night out! I love getting to know more ladies in the ward!
email me with your email (i have a link on my blog)
Darling blog by the way!

Jared and Katy said...

Oh my goodness that was one of our favorite things to do in the summer when I lived in California and it would be 110 degrees. I love how when the trampoline is went and you jump the water flys up...cool effect!

The Flynn's said...

I SO loved jumping with the sprinkler under the tramp when I was a kid. Sadly as a parent, I'm completely paranoid about letting my kids do it. I'm so afraid they'll slip right off the tramp and break another tooth or something. I guess I need to lighten up!

Audrey and the Boys said...

Owen and Will are going to love this game! The water painting will be a hit too! I just can't wait!