Saturday, March 28, 2009

Savannah and the Swing

I don't think you can comprehend the full irony of this picture.
I was going through the storage unit and trying to find some things that we didn't need to pack and take with us across the country again. There is a consignment shop here and this swing was pratically brand new.
You see, Jonah and Ryanne wore our other swing out, so when Savannah came along, I went out and bought a new one. I got one that played music and had white noise and that you could set for certain amounts of time.
Savannah hated it.
She screamed everytime she was put in it. I mean, it was like a torture chair.
So, it never got used.
Of course, now that I want to get rid of it and brought it in the house to wash it off and get it ready to be sold, she won't leave it alone.
I keep finding her in it and telling her she can't be in it, but she doesn't listen.
I finally folded it up and put it in a small space by the piano until I could take it to the shop and she still managed to squeeze herself into it. Then she told me, "Don't come and find me." I just had to laugh.




2 comments:

Brandi said...

She is such a cute little girl. I love what kids do. It always makes me laugh.

Heather Bankhead said...

that is seriously funny.

can't wait 'til wednesday!