Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Parent's Anniversary

Yesterday was my parents 34th anniversary. I wasn't sure if they would celebrate by going out and doing something, so I took it upon myself to make them an anniversary date.
When Matt and I went to Park City for our anniversary last year, we ate at one of the best Restuarants that I can remember. The Riverhorse on Main
The atmosphere was very romantic and beautiful. They had live music, a man playing a guitar and singing, and you could make requests. He was actually very good. We sat at a nice table, that had a view, and the food was delicious.
So, I called the restaurant and made my parents a reservation. Then I sent my parents an evite for their anniversary dinner so it would look official.
This place is a little bit pricey, but I warned them in advance and told them just to enjoy it.
I had to recommend the Macadamia Nut Encrusted Halibut to my mom and she took me up on it. Funny enough, my dad ordered the Surf and Turf, exactly what Matt ordered when we went.
My mom called me this morning to report and told me that they had a good time, the food was excellent and they enjoyed the beautiful sunset they were able to watch out the window by their seats.
So, if anyone out there has a special occasion coming up anytime soon, and wants to have a great overall eating experience, try The Riverhorse on Main. It is worth the drive and the money to have a special night with someone that you love!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

happy anniversary, that's awesome!