Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Roses and Dew Droplets

We have quite a lot of dew. Every morning the grass is dripping wet. The girls love playing in this little dirt spot we have by one of our trees and one morning I noticed that our roses looked pretty and that there were lots of little dew droplets that looked cool. I took some pictures. I played around with the first one here and edited it a bit, but the others looked so pretty to me that I didn't mess around with them at all.













The girls getting ready to play in their spot. One of these days I will take a picture of how dirty they get out there. It is a little scary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please teach me how to take pics like that with my camera!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)

Carlia said...

you are one gifted photographer! beautiful photos.

The Flynn's said...

Really beautiful pictures!