Sunday, December 30, 2007

"It's Just What I Wanted"


One of the best things about being a parent, in my opinion, is watching the excitment and delight of Christmas morning. Ryanne had the best reactions and expressions. Everything that she saw was "just what I wanted". Even Jonah was pretty impressed with Santa's ability to deliver.
"How did he know exactly what I wanted?" I wanted to remind him that he wrote a letter, but I let it go. The stocking stuffers were delicious and I have to say that the day was very enjoyable!





















4 comments:

Laura said...

I couldn't agree more! I love watching the kids faces and their responses to Santa. Oh, and I still love Enrique...got a few of his new songs on my mp3. I forgot how much you love dave matthews. he's got some pretty good dance music too!

Kim said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how much Ryanne looks like you only with blue eyes. Hope you had a great Christmas.

The Flynn's said...

Yup, definitely one of the greatest rewards of being a parent is being able to watch our kids on birthdays and holidays. They get so excited about the simplest things...proof that we probably overdue it a lot!

Holly said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute Mary Ann! I want the orange cake and the chicken and dumplings if you get a chance! It was so good to see you, seriously!