Friday, March 18, 2011

Static Electricity

Have you jumped on a trampoline recently? Do you remember how much fun it can be?

I jumped on ours the other day with the kids. I love how it makes everyone giggle.
I was just looking through some pictures and found these from January when Ryanne brought home her Kindergarten class' teddy bear. We were supposed to just have him for the weekend, but then we got snowed in for a week, so we had Beary for 10 whole days.

I am going to have to post more of the pics and remember all the fun times we had with Beary, but for now, this will have to do.

2 comments:

Laura Dawn said...

Everyone is getting so big! It is freaking me out. I need to come visit!

Heather Bankhead said...

i love the huge hair. actually thinking of hair like that sort of freaks me out because you can't escape static electricity.