Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ryanne's Haircut and Visiting Dad at Work

Ryanne saw some pictures of her haircut that she got back in April and she wanted to get it cut again. I took her to Great Clips and told the lady " to the chin in the front, shorter in the back, a cute little bob". Well, I don't think she heard me because one side was shorter than the other in front and the back was longer! Oh, well! Ryanne really likes it, so I guess we will see how it grows out.
I watched the girls basketball team that Matt works with a couple of times last season and got to know some of the players, so it was exciting to know that basketball season was starting again. I decided to take Jonah and Ryanne with me to the game and they were really enjoying the high school band's music.
Ryanne was out on the court during halftime, dancing and having a great time. Jonah joined her and they served as the entertainment (for me at least).










It was fun to be able to spend some time with Matt.
I think I was getting a little too involved in the game though, because a couple of times, Matt had to tell me to calm down :) He even warned me that I might not be able to go to any more games if I get so intense! So, I will have to relax and maybe we can go again another time.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness. Your children are adorable!
I gave up on sports games long ago because I get way too intense. LOL. Good luck with that.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Oh her hair is so darling! I love the pull back with the clip!! Addy wants to cut her hair I am trying to hold her off because I want long hair so I need to live through her for a little while!
Yummy Cookies!!! Bryan really liked them!! I would love the info on how to make them!

Unknown said...

lol too involved in the game- that would have been funny to see-
Ryanne-
You look so pretty!

Kim said...

Her hair looks really cute, I am sure the kids loved spending time with Dad at work.

Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephschmidt said...

CUTE haircut! I love it!

Jaime said...

cute hair Ry!

Audrey and the Boys said...

Ry is absolutely adorable. That cut frames her precious little face perfectly!