Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If I had a dollar for every time that Savannah got out of her bed last night, I think I would be a millionaire!

Matt and I went to his work party, the corporate one and left the kids with my mom. She told me that Savannah was getting up, over and over again, and as soon as I walked in the door, sure enough, there she was. I don't know if she was disoriented or if she missed me or what, but let me just say that I will be glad when this stage is over, if it ever is. I was so exhausted when she finally went to sleep that I missed the fact that she got up and climbed up the two flights of stairs to my mom's bedroom. I only realized it when I saw my mom bringing her back downstairs. Then 5 minutes later, I saw her door was open, so I went to my mom's room and sure enough- there she was.
What a night! hopefully we can all take naps later!
p.s. at least she is cute!
ha ha
No, I am really ok- it is just interesting because I have never dealt with this before.

6 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Oh I am sorry, it sounds like a Natalie clone! So far the honey has worked for us! She was up once Monday night but since last Thursday she has slept through the night (Knock on wood).

Jaime said...

so sorry, that's pretty miserable. what does honey do? my friend's lil girls don't sleep at night at all (they have down syndrome) but i bet she'd love any ideas for help.
thanks again for shipping it!

Unknown said...

insert cleverness here: __________________
__________________
__________________

Heather Bankhead said...

there was this little boy that went to that "bad kid" camp i worked for one summer (i think you were on your mish) that was in the camp because he used to get up in the night and LEAVE THE HOUSE with out his parents knowing. so the cops would always be bringing this little baby 4-year-old home after finding him wandering around alone. his parents tried everything, but he would weirdly still manage to get out. they had to put him in the camp to show that they were seeking intervention, otherwise he had to get turned over to social services. it was crazy!

Heather Bankhead said...

probably not what you needed to hear. don't worry, sav won't do that!

Brandi said...

Thats funny but also would get old fast when your exhausted. Enjoy!!